sâmbătă, 17 ianuarie 2009

SUFFERING

7 jan 2009
I have always thought it must be a torment to know that someone’s life depends, even if only in the initial stage, on an amount of money...
Now I know it is more than that, more than I can say with my words, I don’t think there is greater pain for a sick person and for her family than to find out that the surgery she must go through (somewhere on this Earth) is possible but TOO EXPENSIVE. Maybe it is not so expensive for others as it is for this concerned family. If you don’t do your best to gather that money it is like you can’t think you did everything that is humanly possible. ...it is like your feelings don’t matter, and this is inconceivable pain. Of course, God will work in everything!

Laura- when she knew how to smile


DIAGNOSIS: ACOUSTIC NEURINOM

Bank account (RON –Romanian banknote) RO75 BRDE 070S V015 8650 0700
EURO: RO17 BRDE 070S V220 1974 0700
SWIFT cod: BRDE ROBU

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu